This improv session combines both new and familiar improv games, exercises, scene set-ups and show formats as you've never played them before – putting Heads Together to embrace the creative experience, to create virtual realities, to stage meaningful and memorable stories, and to make extraordinary things happen for online players on “new normal” platforms like Zoom.
• a head and face (and a shoulder or two, if you’re feeling adventurous)
• a computer with a working camera (Laptops / Desktops are preferable, but Phones / Tablets will work as an alternative as long as they're propped up)
• a seat at a well-lit desk (in a private space, where you won't be interrupted)
• the best internet connection available to you (compare Wi-Fi and mobile data)
• earphones with a built-in microphone (Let's minimise echoing, audio feedback and background noise. The more players using them, the better the audio experience.)
These sessions are suitable for all experience levels. In other words, no prior improvisation or performance experience is required. Come as you are.